LeBron James has been an icon since high school. The basketball star could be the greatest to ever play the game. LeBron James is more than an athlete… he is a global icon.
LeBron James was born on December 30, 1984. In honor of today being his birthday, here are 10 Facts About King James.
- LeBron was born in Akron, Ohio
- Nike and LeBron debuted their partnership in 2003 with the Nike Air Zoom Generation
- King James and Nike have a lifetime deal/contract
- Inscribed on every insole of every sneaker Lebron plays in are the names of his wife and kids
- Four time MVP – 2009, 2010, 2012 and 2013
- 10 NBA Finals appearances for three different teams
- Four time Finals MVP - 2012, 2013, 2016 and 2020
- LeBron James played himself in the Amy Schumer comedy, Trainwreck (2015)
- In 2004, LeBron established The LeBron James Family Foundation
- As a lover of tacos, LeBron James helped to boost the popularity of “Taco Tuesday”
Latest Blog Posts
Air Jordan 2 Retro 'Lucky Green'
The Air Jordan 2 Lucky Green is set to be the next must-have sneaker for sneakerheads and Jordan fans alike. This offering of the Air Jordan 2 features a white leather upper paired with Lucky Green contrasting accents throughout. The Air Jordan 2 was first released in 1986, designed by...
Remembering Kobe and Gigi
Kobe Bryant and his daughter, Gianna Bryant, died on January 26, 2020. A helicopter crash took the lives of 9 people, including Bryant and his daughter. 2020 The year 2020 was devasting for the world, due to the pandemic. There was also racial injustice that hit the United States, and...
Air Jordan Sneaker Guide: 1-23
There is no sneaker brand or line that surpasses the cultural impact of the Air Jordan franchise. The first 23 Air Jordan sneakers hold a prestigious spot in the mythos of sneakers. Every Jordan has a story and an inseparable link to Michael Jordan’s iconic career. Learn more about the...