Our Vision of Impacting the Community of San Jose Was Realized with A Jordan 1 Retro HI Chicago “Lost and Found” Pop-Up Shop at Our Original Store on Bascom Avenue Where It All Started 29 Years Ago.
The “Lost and Found” Event Was an Immersive Experience for The Community. Upon Entering the Installation, Old Film Clips of Michael Jordan Played on Over Thirty Tube TV Monitors, Projection Mapping, And the Nostalgic Ambiance of The Shoe Palace Store That First Opened In 1993. Passing through a marked door our customers stepped into a Turn the Clock Back Bedroom Filled with all Things from the Early 90s.
- The first 23 Customers Purchased the Shoe for The Original Price Of $64.99
- Shoe Palace Founder Agob Mersho Came Out of Retirement to Surprise Our Employees
- Took Out a Full-Page Ad in The San Jose Mercury News, To Commemorative the Original Ad
- Over 1500 People Entered the Raffle with The Line Wrapping Around the Block
- Only 2-3 People Entered the Pop-Up at A Time So They Could Enjoy the Full Experience
- Raffle Winners Were “Losing Their Minds” With Excitement Upon Entering the Space
- The Photobooth Installation Created a Moment Where Everyone Wanted to “Just Hang”
- Special Canvas Bags and Other Commemorative Items Were Gifted for This Iconic Launch
There Was a Tremendous Amount of Planning and Work That Went into This Moment Ensuring Our Customers in Every Region Were Able to Obtain This Highly Sought-After Shoe. We’ve Never Witnessed a Launch Where So Many People Immediately Put Their Shoes on In Joy and Disbelief That They Secured This Long-Awaited Retro.
Latest Community Posts
Bruce Lee x CHSA Museum
Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate the launch of our official Bruce Lee apparel collection! We had a wonderful night at the CHSA Museum in the heart of Chinatown in San Francisco, CA. We gave away apparel, posters, food, and boba as guests were immersed in a...
New Balance x NY Mets Hispanic Heritage Month
We had an incredible talk panel at our Miami Collins Shoe Palace, celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month with New Balance in style! 🎉 Joining us were special guests Luis Guillermo and Ronny Mauricio from the New York Mets, as they shared their inspiring stories of growing up as Hispanic children and...
Oakley x San Jose Giants
Partnering with the San Jose Giants and Oakley, we surprised a group of baseball fans with an experience of a lifetime. Rocking The Exclusive Shoe Palace x Oakley Mumbo “The Bridge”, the group was able to go on field to gift San Jose Giants a pair of the Oakley x...
George Esquivel HHM Event
"¡Vamos!🌟🎉👟✨ Kicking off our Hispanic Heritage Month celebration in style with New Balance and George Esquivel, master craftsman and designer. We came together at our Little Tokyo location to kick off HHM Shoe Palace-style! With a special performance by Manny Tololoche, customizable giveaways, delicious tacos, and refreshing drinks by Casa...